Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To all the SUPER MOMMIES

For the past two days I have gotten up at 6:30 in the morning (at least an hour earlier than I am used to), taken my shower and gotten ready for work all before Mikayla has woken up. Then it's get her dressed, teeth brushed, breakfasted and make her lunch followed by hurry up let's go to school (or have my mom come over). She has been out of my sight (either with my mom or at school) ALL DAY! I got home Monday night around 6 pm and tonight around 6:30 pm. It was hugs, dinner, bath then bed. I feel like I haven't really seen her and I miss her! So what I am saying is that I count my lucky stars that I get to see my little girl as much as I do.

To the mommies that do this everyday...I salute you! You pull energy from a depth that knows no bounds...and I now know that an "I've missed you mommy and I love you" means soooo much when you come home at the end of the day.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are going to turn your blog posts into a scrapbook like i'm doing for Rylie. It would be awesome to give Mikayla your words and thoughts when she gets older. Priceless memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely thought about it...in fact I thought I would write down all of her firsts but I don't know what I did with them and I forgot to do half of them. This is an EXCELLENT way to be able to look back to see how she's grown...how I've grown...

    Also, thanks for the kuddos on my blog personalization. I had to "borrow" the links from your sight. Now to figure out how to add pics...

    Hugs and see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding pictures is super easy! I'll show you when we are in Ft. Smith. :)

    ReplyDelete