Sunday, April 25, 2010

Expert Negotiator...

So it appears that 3 and a half year olds are EXPERT negotiators...

Me: You need to eat all of your rice and beans
MAC: But I don't want to eat that, I want to eat sumpin else...
Dad: If you finish your rice and beans you can eat an orange
MAC: Ok, how 'bout I eat one, two , three, four bites? Then can I eat an orange?
Dad: (smiling behind her back)
Me: No, you need to eat ALL of your rice and beans before you can eat anything else


After five more minutes of some extreme negotiating...

MAC: (after 4 bites of rice) How 'bout I eat just my rice?
Me: Ok...eat it all and I will get an orange for you...


Apparently I should not be the President of the United States because I obviously negotiate with child terrorists....

No comments:

Post a Comment