Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

To all my friends who are moms and to their moms...

The hardest job in the world is Mommy.
You have to know when to guide, praise, punish...
You can heal all things with a single kiss...
Your heart breaks when things don't go their way or when they don't feel good...
Your heart can grow to 100 times it's normal size from a smile, hug or slobbery kiss...
You ache when you haven't seen your pride and joy all day...
You have a new appreciation for going to the bathroom all alone...
You want to protect, shelter and encourage them...

So many more things I could list but for now I will say...

Thank you mom for raising me...I happen to think you did a great job! Thank you Mikayla for being an amazing daughter! I am sooooooo lucky to have you and I want you to know that no matter what, I will ALWAYS be here for you and love you unconditionally!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment