Friday, August 6, 2010

Funny Songs

There is nothing like hearing my daughter belt out the lyrics to some of mommy's songs...

I should really get this on video, but imagine if you will, a three and a half year old singing the following songs....

By Kellie Pickler.... "I'll be there in the back of your mind, from the day we met to the very last time and it's just too bad, you've already had the best days, the best days of your life!!..... I heard your gonna get married, have a nice little family, live out my dreams with someone new. But I've been told that a cheater is always a cheater, I've got my pride and she's got GLUE!!!!!" (really supposed to be YOU but Mikayla likes Glue better...)

By Lady Gaga " Mamamama.......mamamama..... Can't read my, can't read my no you can't read my poker face" (Mom, why would he poke her face? I don't really know sweetheart, I don't really know)

By Kelly Clarkson " Since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time, I'm so moving on, yeah, yeah, Thanks to you, now I get, what I want..... Since you been gone" (Mom, is Kelly Clarkson angry in this song? Why?)

By her all time favorite, Taylor Swift, which Mikayla calls Taylor Switt... "She's wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers, dreamin' bout the day when you wake up and find that what your lookin' for has been here the whole time...If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you seeeeeeeee, you belong with meeeeeeeeee...."

Last but not least, by Rockwell ... "I'm just an average man, with and average life. I work from 9 to 5, hey hell I pay the price All I want is to be left alone in my average home, But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone? I Always feel like somebody's watching me and I have no privacy. Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me, Tell me is it just a dream?"

There are many more, these are just a few I find funny. Like should an almost four year old being singing about "the best days of your life", "belonging to someone", etc....makes a mommy laugh!

1 comment:

  1. You've GOT to keep these coming! I get such a kick out of your conversations with Mikayla. Cant wait until we can get our girls together and you guys can meet Rylie. Love you all!
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete