Monday, May 23, 2011

Be Careful What You Say...

When I heard other moms bemoaning the fact that they only had one more week of freedom then school would be out or meeting for mimosas the first day school starts back, I always said "that will not be me"! Now I think I will be eating my words!

It is not that I don't love spending time with my little girl (who's not so little anymore) it's just the thought of toting her to and from my construction site is not as appealing as being able to go by myself. What about checking on rental properties or going to court??? Sigh....

I will say that she will be rocking a super cute pink hard hat thanks to Lolo and Lola!!!

We do have some fun things planned and I am very much looking forward to seeing and doing those things with a creative and thoughtful four and a half year old (like today we saw a 3 1/2 foot snake in our front yard!!).

Friday is her last day of school...send good thoughts my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment