Saturday, December 11, 2010

Updated funny sayings

A few weeks ago I got a hair cut and decided to go drastic and cut 8-9 inches. Before Mikayla went to bed that night she said... "Don't worry mom, I still love you even if you don't have long beautiful hair like mine!"

A week or so later I picked her up from school on a Wednesday afternoon. I told her we had to hurry because we needed to get home to check on Bud, our dog (he had just undergone some minor mouth surgery and the pain medicine made him kind of loopy). She wanted to stay and play but I needed to urge her towards the truck so I say "I have a surprise for you in the truck!" to which she said, "What could you possibly have in the truck that I would want?" All I can think is...are you 4 or 14????

Mikayla is in her school Christmas play. She is going to be the Virgin Mary... I am waiting for her to ask what virgin means and so far I have lucked out. However, she has informed me several times that I could start calling her the Virgin Mikayla and I am thinking "You BETTER be a virgin!!"

Tomorrow is the actual play...stay tuned for updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment